Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who needs an Eli fix?

Ok- for everyone who is far away-here are a few home videos of the e-bug!
They are not the best quality because we shot them at spur of the moment in dim lighting. In the 2nd one he starts to cry! We are the classic NEW parents and even have another video (that we won't post) that is over 3 minutes long of Eli kicking in his bouncy seat. (if you're THAT bored, let me know and I'll send it to you!). Next time we'll work on quality! Oh yeah and don't tell Andy that I did this-he would kill me. Again-we are the classic NEW parents-trying to get our child to smile.

4 comments:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

ME! ME! ME! Just what I needed to end my day!
LOVE IT! dimples! Awwww!
Aunt Sarah

Ross Family said...

Oh my goodness...what a great way to start my day! He is the CUTEST baby ever! And he is getting so big! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
Even when he started to cry it was so darn cute!

Ross Family said...

ps now that you have figured out how to add videos I WANT MORE!!

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

you gotta love that little bubbis! hahaha.
andy is a super cute talker to his little buddy!