Mama said you might need a "pick-me-up" today, although I am not sure what that is yet. I'm still young-but she said no matter what, I am the one who could accomplish this! So here I am. I wanted to tell you all about what I've been doing lately. She said this will make you most happy! I will try to use pictures, because I don't know that many words.
Look how my big sis likes to hide (well she thinks she's hiding!). But we can always see her blue leash! Not so sneaky.
Here is a picture of me trying to get used to my new nook. I got it from my "aunt colleen". I like to use this when mom takes me shopping and all the old ladies oogle over me. It tells them what I really think.
And here I am wearing the cute hat you bought for me at the garage sale.
This is my girlfriend Lily. They call her the bird, though I don't know why-she is a looker!
And mommy has been trying to read to me more often! I love books-isn't my mom a crazy dresser? My outfits are much cuter than hers.
And oh boy! When Daddy is home watching tv on the floor next to me, he lets me lay on my tummy. And oh how I love it!!!
And here is the last picture for you. Mom says it shows how much I've grown. I'm still wearing all my newborn clothes-some are roomier than others. But look at these jammies! My hands/wrists are popping out!!!
Well that's all for today Grandma! Hope you have a better day and I can't wait to see you! We can do pat-a-cake more and more. Love, Eli aka Bubis aka goobis aka sumo aka burrito
5 comments:
awwww.....very cute! Just what Grandma needs. He is getting so big so fast!
Thank you so much - I'm tipping my head, moved to the max. Eli and I will be having many deep conversations in our future and smiles and giggles too.
Who made the quilt that Eli is doing tummy time on? You should send that picture to whoever made that quilt. Very precious!
He's a keeper!!! Cute pictures!!!
Once again congrats to the both of you.
He is so cute! I love the tummy time one and the one with his hand flung up over his head. It's hard work being a baby!
Post a Comment