Please help you're curious younger sister. An Eagle Scout ought to know!
Do you know how I can make sure there is no skunk living under our deck? We are scared to let Bailee out in the backyard until we know it is gone!!!
Another thing, Bailee stepped in one of those sticky rat traps (we were using to catch insects/ants behind the tv in the basement). She then used her other paws to try to get it off and finally resorted to licking her paws and now has this sticky residue all over her mouth, feet and body. An emergency vet could not help us via the phone. She had no ideas. The box says to use mineral spirits which the vet told us is paint thinner or something. We can't use that on a dog! We can't get the sticky off her paws. Any ideas of a non-toxic way to remove super sticky stuff????
Love,
Raina
ps-anyone else that reads this that might know-please enlighten me!
3 comments:
Good Lord! Do you ever have a normal day...skunks, sticky traps, blowout diapers...my goodness! If it keeps going like this you will enjoy going back to work ;)
Sarah
I am sad to say I have NO CLUE what you should do. Can you take her to the vet for a bath?
So I know that this will cost you some money but I don't think that it is too expensive, if you have a petsmart near you they do grooming and then they can take care of it for you! I think it is under $15. Just a thought! Good luck
Post a Comment