Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How many Roeder's does it take for a Pool Party?

Now that I figured out how to post videos-I HAVE to share this.
Here is another classic home video. This is from our trip to Tennessee. Now remember when you watch this-not everyone is in the pool. There are even more Roeder's!
But you can see how much fun this can be (and how crazy). You really have to look out for yourself when in the pool or you could get hurt.
And yes mom, that is me having a beer! I had to time my 1 beer/night and my jumping in the pool with Eli's feeding. I couldn't go in the pool right before he needed to eat because then I'd be all wet sitting on the furniture inside. And I could only have a beer right after he ate too-so that is why I am not in the pool. Often times I was in the pool just as everyone else was getting out or when everyone else is eating lunch etc.
Anyways, enjoy watching the Roeder Tennessee Trip 2009! **Just a side note-when Andy focuses on "Mr. Gabe"-take notice that he is only 2 1/2 years old and swimming (with a life vest) in 9 feet of water! Go GABERS!

2 comments:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

WOW! How lucky to be a member of a family who finds value in all coming together and celebrating family! Wonderful! A lot of people at different points in life to coordinate it all! Amazing. Enjoy those times! not all families do things like that.

Ross Family said...

WOW...that is very cool! I 2nd Sarah on that! It is a good thing Chris and Tiff have a huge pool! That looked like so much fun! And way to go Gabe...future Olympic swimmer possibly!