This will be a random post.
Did you see my previous post? Geez....when I went back to look at it I now understand why people can't stop themselves to say "You have dropped!".
What a slope.
Seriously-I have no breasts. Just a slope down to a big ol' heavy belly. Come back to me figure!!
Ok, so for Eli: He has been busy doing some recent art projects. He loves it and I love that he loves it. Recently my friend posted here and she gave me the go ahead to post that I copied her. We have this amazing art tray Eli got from his Aunt Sarah and it is great for art projects for 2 year olds. It allows me to use all types of materials-even glue. Yes glue-real glue or glue stick. Here is our version:
Last night we made our first real Valentine...
Also for Eli-we got him to wear his big boy underwear (he's wearing them during the art project above). After he played with trains and squatted but never sat down. Thank goodness because he had a #2 in his brand new undies. So proud of him for letting us put them on since he has no interest.
For Baby: We splurged on some new windows. Why you may ask? Because the windows in the nursery were rotten. LITERALLY rotten. See pictures.
| Notice how you can't even see out this window? YUCK |
![]() |
| Rotten wood. Chipping paint and literally air flowing through the bottom. |
| Hey-there is our back yard-you can actually see right out there! |
![]() |
| No more rotten wood |
For me: Andy took Eli to the library tonight to return movies just so I could start dinner in peace. Also I allowed myself the previous "5" post to complain and I feel better. So thanks for "listening".
Also of note-I'm ecstatic for 2 of my friends: Big changes to come for them in the future and it makes me smile that they are also hopefully smiling huge tonight!


3 comments:
Safe to assume nobody else had news quite like ours yesterday?! :) Definitely all smiles! Can't wait for our babies to meet!!!!!
Looks fabulous!
I just love the before and after pix of the windows.....and of course the crafty grandson too!
Post a Comment