Saturday, January 21, 2012

A half hour of sledding

Today we took our lil man across the street to  a small hill for some sledding.  This was his first real experience.  I didn't want to make it a huge ordeal because I didn't know how long he would last.  I can remember the feeling of snow going down the back of my neck, in my boots/ankles and up my sleeves.  I wasn't sure how he would handle it.  Also, I knew I wouldn't be helpful-I wasn't planning on climbing the hills or helping pull the sled etc.

From the pictures and video below---what do you think? A success?







5 comments:

Nora said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! And it looks like so much fun! It's been so hot here lately, I'd give anything to be able to go sledding. Eli looks like a natural ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling from ear to ear. Looks like a total success. Love that tongue of E's sticking out whole time. Pure bliss. JG

Lynne said...

i'd say SUCCESS!! the smiles were huge :) loved this!!

Barb said...

...and right across the road. How convenient is that?! Fun for both men that's for sure and more memories along the way. Great pics "mom"!

Ross Family said...

Awe how fun for both of your boys!! Sometime when I see stuff like this I actually sometimes miss the snow. I think having a child kind of makes snow a little more exciting again.