As I recovered our family took a trip to the domes.
Who remembers this picture?
How much has changed?
He loved it just as much this year. He wanted to get closer and closer to those trains. One of the men working (volunteering) gave him some special attention and let him come closer. But just not close enough for Eli.
I splurged and bought a train cookie for Eli.
| He only ate a few bites...but it was still such a special moment for this mama |
| Amazing and alive things such as that! |
I tried to get a picture of the 2 of us.
From the this picture you can see how he talked through the WHOLE day. And fell asleep on the way home.
Wiped. Out.
I know this will continue to be a yearly event. And I love to have that. Something that he will start to remember. Each year enjoying different aspects, learning to respect and look forward to different parts of the Domes.
4 comments:
I love that you got the exact same picture a year apart. It's amazing how much difference a year can make in these early years!!
T
adorable! and LOVE the picture of the 2 of you :)
Wonderful excursion. Beauty and memories. Where are the trains?
Love the comparison shot! And next year he will have a little walking sibling!!!!
Post a Comment