Tuesday, January 3, 2012

33+ (#2)

Ok, so I've had a chance to view my last post from other computers than my own.  On other computers I look MUCH more stubby and short and wide than on the picture on my screen at home.  I wonder what it looks like on your screen?  Ha....there is a possibility that is what I really do look like-stubby and short and wide.  :) I'm tempted to take it off but I'll leave it for now.

Dear World,

Yes I am 33+ weeks pregnant.
I'm obviously very pregnant.  There is no guessing now.
Thank you for all the smiles and well wishes.
But...please keep your random comments to yourself, especially if I do not know you.  "big day any day now!" and "you have already dropped!"  and "wow that seems like a ways off" or even "you look double the size you were with your son" are not comments that help this prego through the day.

On the other hand, thank you to the lady who told me I looked only 4 months pregnant.  That made me feel less stubby, short and wide.
Love,
Raina
Here's another attempt...a little less stubby

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What about "Are you having twins?". Oh people and their amazing comments. hahaha

Unknown said...

This is funny because I don't think I could ever think of you as "stubby" no matter how pregnant you are! My favorite was someone telling me I must be having a boy because "you're, you know, getting bigger in the back" while making a hand gesture that represents a wide circle. HA! Don't worry though - you look PERFECT and enviable in every way :)
T

Barb said...

Raina, Raina, Raina ~~~ you are one gorgeous pregnant woman. You look perfect, healthy, and happy! V I B R A N T

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

I couldn't agree more with Grandma Barb! You are SUCH a cute prego. I'm sure you don't feel cute..but you are! My favorite comment was a snippy RN I used to work with saying in response to the news (1st pregnancy).."I knew it! I mean, you're gonna notice with the dietitian starts getting FAT!" Nice.
pw

Lynne said...

you look GREAT!!! my favorite was the last few weeks when people would ask me if i'd had her yet... uh, does it look like it?! lol you look great. hang in there! HUGS!!!!

Ross Family said...

For real??? Raina you could not look let short, stubby, or wide!! You look amazing and that cute little baby bump is all I see!! People just don't know what to say, a lady I used to work with when I first started to really show kept saying how big I was and kept asking if I was sure I wasn't having twins. After like the 5th time hearing I came home crying to Joey! People are just so rude sometimes. Enjoy these last few weeks, you look great!!!

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Relish that bump. It's wonderful.