Tuesday, January 17, 2012

31 days

Today I found out about a co-worker who was due 6 days before me-she had her baby last night. WOW-3 weeks early. It does happen I guess.

Today one of my friends shared some really good news!  It's hers to share on the internet--but I'm overjoyed for her!

Today one of my friends had a rough day taking care of her kiddos and she shared her frustration with me.

Today another friend experienced her first "Friday" since she is now part time. Her work week is much shorter.

Today I didn't drink enough water.

Tonight...Eli continues to cry and whine at bed time.  It irritates me so much and makes me so sad that we have to end the day like that.

Today Eli told the 3 police cars we saw "Thanks for keeping the street safe" when we drove by. 

Today:

For Eli: I took him to the library. I let him color, look for a new video and books and play with the farm toys
For myself: I went to the library to pick up my bookclub book-a treat!
For Andy: I put gas in the car! I never do that!!!!
For the baby: I'm about to embark on a bowl of icecream-for the baby :)

1 comment:

Lynne said...

LOVE this :) your blogs make me smile! i wish i was more dedicated to blog! i know you told me i need to just get on it, but ahhh! lol tylin took a nap last night late (i went out to dinner with some friends and she fell asleep- so i let her sleep) and then stayed up till 11! not cool. but oh well. this is the latest she's been up for a long time so i can't complain. well, i don't know if you really read this or not, but i'm off here for now. ttyl while playing words with friends! :)