Thursday, March 3, 2011

The new gal in my life....

Andy, Eli and I finally had a chance to meet our new niece/cousin.  We fell in love. We got to oooooh and ahhhhh over her. Changed a diaper. Rocked and held while she slept. Took pictures. Waited while she ate...and ate....and ate.  Shes a GREAT eater.  And she slept too. She also likes to toot which I think is great because she'll fit right in with big brothers!
We also spent time with Charley and Henry.  Andy and Eli played and played and played with those boys-in the basement, in the snow, with the wii, with the balls etc etc.  Here are some shots for the weekend.  I know there is a lot but I HAVE to share!

There is always a lot of romping with Uncle Andy


Aunt Sarah and cousins have so many fun "Thomas!" toys


Meanwhile these big boys like Star Wars toys

She's a natural (yes I'm talking about....well both!)


Lego heaven






Charley and Henry tried hard to make Syd happy.


Look hard---Eli is "searching for his ball".  Look harder-wayyyyy in the background is that special little girl.  Laid back and swingin'


Caught the dimples!


Eli can say "Babeeeee" really well.

6 comments:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Loved the whole visit. Loved seeing E busy with our boy crap! Can't wait for next visit! Love u all!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Love the picture of Syd sleeping in Sarah's lap. Wonderful picture. Did it give you the fever:)?? JG

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

the pictures are awesome. love the dimples with mom and daughter! love the smiles and that happy that oozes from this post!
pw

Lynne said...

such fun family time :)

Barb said...

Great post and I was there too just taking it all in like a sponge! There was a moment (ok, over an hour) while Aunt Raina held Sydney sleeping on her chest - ahhhh, what can ever ever feel better than that?

Anonymous said...

I love that you didn't pick and choose which pictures to post and you just posted ALL of them!!!! Looks like you had such a good time. Fun to see the boys hanging out and fun to see actual pictures of Sydney AND Sarah! YEAH!!!!!!!
Colleen