Sunday, March 6, 2011

I pulled a fast one on him...

I finally had the chance to surprise Andy.  About 1 week after his actual birthday I had family and friends over to SURPRISE the pants off him.  We didn't get a good shot of him being surprised because unfortunately even though he was really surprised, he didn't react in any glamorous way. But he was happy and the night was amazing.  There was fun and smiles all around.
I hung up a few "questionnaire" which people were to fill out throughout the night. Just wanted to share some of the answers.

Describe Andy in 1 word:
Dancer
Awesome
Funny!!!
Legendary
Great
CAT
Incredible
FUN!!!
Pungent
Best
Exuberant
Loving
Andyman
One of a kind

"Give Andy some advice...what should he do in/with his next 30 years?"
Vegas
Enjoy being a great husband and father
Love your wife & kids and don't forget your parents and brothers and sisters
Listen to live music
Live it up and visit your sisters more
play games, laugh, smile and be RR's bestest!
Have another child...
keep drinking

So it's time he get started on that list I think! 
Here are a few shots from the party.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is kj in the family pic?!
it was a SUPER fun party...one of my most fun events in recent history!!
we LOVE the roeders!!
pw

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Very fun! I can pick mom's answers out of the question/answer things. HAHAHA!

Lynne said...

how fun!! good job rainer!! and happy birthday again andy!!