Come on....I know you have them! Why isn't anyone sharing? This is how I feel about it.
This is Eli on Monday when he was totally sick. No! I didn't whack him in the mouth. The ONLY thing he would eat was blackberries
No wait-I totally understand. It's hard to put yourself out there. And on the Internet. For the whole world to see. No pressure. MOVING ON.............
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
fun fact: i am at home with my kids ugly truth: right now i'd kinda (sorry sleeping babies) rather be out with jason andy and raina (also at home with sleeping baby) watching the badger basketball game, drinking beer and being stupid! fun fact: i have an amazing husband that is great to me and year after year wins "husband of the year" in our group of friends ugly truth: sometimes i'm a total snot to him. sometimes i take stupid, small ridiculous things out on him that aren't his fault at all. fun fact: i work a job that i get to do in sweat pants at home ugly truth: sometimes i'd rather be cleaning, sleeping, running errands quietly, or reading a book instead of working like a busy bee thinking of how lucky i am to have said job.
Fun Fact: My kids take 2 hour naps every afternoon. Ugly Truth: I rarely lift a finger during those 2 hours. I take a nap, watch TV, read a magazine, read blogs. Fun Fact: I love my job. Ugly Truth: I drink a glass (or 2) of wine every single night when I get home. Fun Fact: I have a little boy and a little girl. SO LUCKY! Ugly Truth: My family isn't complete. Not yet. I need/want/pray for one more child. A family of 5. That's how I picture the Kulwicki's.
Fun Fact: My "junk drawer" in the kitchen is tidy. Ugly Truth: I have 7 junk drawers in the kitchen that all need weeding out. Fun Fact: I replace bar soaps often. Ugly Truth: I replace bar soaps often but have stashes of small pieces of bar soap saved all over the house. (Why?)
4 comments:
fun fact:
i am at home with my kids
ugly truth:
right now i'd kinda (sorry sleeping babies) rather be out with jason andy and raina (also at home with sleeping baby) watching the badger basketball game, drinking beer and being stupid!
fun fact:
i have an amazing husband that is great to me and year after year wins "husband of the year" in our group of friends
ugly truth:
sometimes i'm a total snot to him. sometimes i take stupid, small ridiculous things out on him that aren't his fault at all.
fun fact:
i work a job that i get to do in sweat pants at home
ugly truth:
sometimes i'd rather be cleaning, sleeping, running errands quietly, or reading a book instead of working like a busy bee thinking of how lucky i am to have said job.
there you go. i did it. i aired it out.
pw
Eli's pic cracked me up and the moving on thing too.
Fun Fact: My kids take 2 hour naps every afternoon.
Ugly Truth: I rarely lift a finger during those 2 hours. I take a nap, watch TV, read a magazine, read blogs.
Fun Fact: I love my job.
Ugly Truth: I drink a glass (or 2) of wine every single night when I get home.
Fun Fact: I have a little boy and a little girl. SO LUCKY!
Ugly Truth: My family isn't complete. Not yet. I need/want/pray for one more child. A family of 5. That's how I picture the Kulwicki's.
Fun Fact: My "junk drawer" in the kitchen is tidy.
Ugly Truth: I have 7 junk drawers in the kitchen that all need weeding out.
Fun Fact: I replace bar soaps often.
Ugly Truth: I replace bar soaps often but have stashes of small pieces of bar soap saved all over the house. (Why?)
Post a Comment