Last time I posted a video of E-bug talking, the post got rave reviews. So...we decided to try again tonight. You can tell he has learned to act out during his interview. He does find Daddy (or Papa as we are trying since Daddy sounds like Debbie and Teddy) in the window and gets quite distracted. He is such a joy (see below).
On another note....
-I ate 3 meals today and only took 1 nap. I think I am turning the corner.
-I made gluten free pancakes this morning and they were ok (as are most things). Andy didn't seem huge on them, again they had a corn bread texture. I added a few blueberries and was able to eat 2 of them. Andy bought my favorite snack "cheese-it's" and put them in HIS cupboard. The guts that guy has! I also walked past the food court at my 1 hour outing today. I won't be eating at any of those places in the future-so I'm hopeful to lose a few pounds.
-Andy bought a frozen pizza last night for his dinner. He knew I'd go to bed early and he generously waited until I was upstairs before he baked it. I had Vick's vapor rub on my chest and it was so strong I felt as if I was eating it. He enjoyed tormenting me with that. Then he skipped downstairs and enjoyed his delicious bubbling pizza while I breathed in menthol all night. (Pretty darn nice of him if you ask me-since frozen pizza would have made me want to "cheat").
-I am dreaming of my new niece, Sydney. She is just gorgeous in all the pictures her mama posts. Sounds like things are running smoothly in the house of 5~ just wish I could get out for a visit. I need to get rid of alllll of my cooties before visiting.
Enjoy the video.
3 comments:
"Trucks" "No CARS". HA, ha. That was my favorite. He's so big Raina. What happen to that little peanut we used to quietly hold? Need a playdate when you recover. Glad you're feeling a little better. JG
love "hush"! this whole thing was sooo precious... had a huge smile on face through the whole thing :)
Love it Love it Love it to the max!
Post a Comment