Charley and I used to line up cars first thing every morning. So funny to me. Henry never really did that...I think because Charley led the play. makes me a little sad because it is such a stage they go through.
That is so funny that he does that!!! I wish you could ask him why he does that and he would respond to you!!! Love that he is such a boy playing with cars!!
3 comments:
just makes me smile :)
Charley and I used to line up cars first thing every morning. So funny to me. Henry never really did that...I think because Charley led the play. makes me a little sad because it is such a stage they go through.
Busy boy! Busy boy!
That is so funny that he does that!!! I wish you could ask him why he does that and he would respond to you!!! Love that he is such a boy playing with cars!!
Post a Comment