booo for the packers!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i'm rooting for whoever they play!!! LOVE ALL YOU PACKER FANS!!! :) Eli looks soooo cute and so happy!! love it
great picture!Jealous! Even though I would be like Bailee and not in packer gear...most likely.
GREAT Picture!!!!!!!!!Colleen
perfect picture...everyone is looking. perfect! wear your gear again on saturday and we'll take a pic!pw
GO PACK GO!!! Can we win? Yes we can! Good looking Packer backers if I do say so myself!
What a great picture and I think it needs to be framed! Eli does look so happy! Love seeing all the packer gear, we don't get that here so it is really nice to see it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
booo for the packers!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i'm rooting for whoever they play!!! LOVE ALL YOU PACKER FANS!!! :) Eli looks soooo cute and so happy!! love it
great picture!
Jealous! Even though I would be like Bailee and not in packer gear...most likely.
GREAT Picture!!!!!!!!!
Colleen
perfect picture...everyone is looking. perfect! wear your gear again on saturday and we'll take a pic!
pw
GO PACK GO!!! Can we win? Yes we can! Good looking Packer backers if I do say so myself!
What a great picture and I think it needs to be framed! Eli does look so happy! Love seeing all the packer gear, we don't get that here so it is really nice to see it!
Post a Comment