Today I got a call from the doctors office to tell me that my influenza swab came back positive. What's with me and positive results? geepers. Now I have to wait for them to determine which strain I have before they can decide if I should be treated or when I can go back to work...I've actually been feeling like I can't get off the couch.
But! It's not any regular Sunday that you get news as special as a brand new baby niece. I'm extremely excited about the new lil one who met her mommy, daddy and 2 amazing older brothers today. I can't wait to give her a squeeze.
Also, it's not just ANY ol' Sunday that the Packer's win and make it into the Superbowl.
It's a good Sunday.
3 comments:
you take the cake...easily a BEST and WORST sunday scenario for you! BOO and WOO HOO!
try to get some rest and fill up on fluids!
pw
Sorry you have the flu...can't wait until healthy Aunt Raina can meet little Sydney. Haha, Sydney, hilarious that is her name since it wasn't mentioned on the name list to anyone!
ahh i love it! congrats ed & Sarah!!
raina- GET BETTER!!!
and i still think i'm going to cheer for the steelers :)
Love ya!!
Post a Comment