"It's starting" he says.
"What? The Packer hype?"
"Yeah, I've been watching. It's finally hit me".
I needed to go do some birthday shopping for him. He was making brownies for the Superbowl party we're going to. When I came home-he wouldn't let me in the dining room. Finally he let me see what he was doing.
He.
Is.
Excited.
| These are not-gluten free. So I have my own decorated Packer Cookies from my mom that she bought from the Gluten Free Store! |
Now he wants to go get some face paint. And he's whooping and jumping up and down. He stood at the back window with a yogurt (his healthy lunch) and stared at the light snow falling down. The perfect day for a win. I knew he was still smirking. He said "it's really hitting me" (The Packers are in the Superbowl). He is now running around upstairs, WHISTLING and putting on his Packer gear. I LOVE that he is so excited. It's making my heart race to see him so happy. Go Pack Go!!
3 comments:
What a fun guy! Full of spirit! Have fun today and I'm glad you have your own precious cookies Raina! GO PACK GO for sure!
i like that the "party" you refer to is just comning over to my house. hahahaha. hope our "party" lives up to your expectation!
pw
love love love this!!!
this is for all you packer fans out there... GO PACKERS!!!
those brownie's look awesome and look like they could win some cooking show award :)
Post a Comment