Saturday, February 19, 2011

OLD

Today I shopped for a "potty" for Eli.  I know..it's pushing it and way to early to consider potty training him. But he says "potty!" and sits on it at day care. So today I bought a potty chair for the little guy.

Meanwhile, my friend was shopping for "drapes".  What are those you ask? Well if you ask, you must not be as old as us!  We felt we aged ourselves today, buying potty chairs and drapes.  Where did our 20's go?

Hee Hee.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yes -- who would ever have predicted you two would shop for drapes and a potty chair some day in life! And there's so much more coming ... appliances, scouts, bikes, college, ahhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.
i am LOL at this one, rain!!
lucky me, i DID find some drapes for my patio door. they are green and look woven, kinda like burlap or something. but nicer than burlap..wow that makes my drapes sound like dropcloths!!
pw