Friday, August 16, 2013

Hugh up North

I've been putting off this post because I knew it would be hard.  Even though I didn't get any really GOOD shots of Hugh, his little face is too cute not to just snap away.  He had a great week.  He kept Andy and I busy but probably a good 20% less than I thought.  He never fell off the dock. He took a few boat rides.
He had his own room (What luxury!) and slept pretty good-for Hughie.
















I had so much anxiety this year and all due to this dude.  But we survived.  He survived and so did I.  He made himself right at home and I can't wait to see how different he will be next year.  I'm sure we'll STILL be scared he'll fall off the dock.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Maybe he'll be scared next year, you never know. He looks so chill in these pictures, not the energized little boy we all know:)

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Loved hugh-bert at the cottage. HE was a champ. He is a busy boy who is so laid back but then also can throw down a tantrum like no one else I know. Love that kid. I still have so many cotage pictures to go through. I have a feeeling that like you said, he was there but so hard to capture :)

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

I think there are plenty of good pics in this bunch! I love seeing him in Caw's clothes!
You'll never stop worrying about him... That's our jobs. We are moms-we worry.
pw