I think this one is verging on being overplayed and that makes me sad. Because I actually support the lyrics, the artist AND the video. Watch and listen this time.
You wouldn't believe how un-brave I know that I am. I'm sure there are many who feel that the words should just fall out-and they don't. So cheers to any of you that are brave today!
3 comments:
ok..looked it up cause this link wasn't clickable.
anyway--I LOVE how in the video the people are "saying what they want to say" by not saying anything at all..instead dancing!
So great!
Will have Lilybird watch!
pw
Do you know her song gravity? LOVE IT. Listen to it so much. Such a great artist. JG
Wouldn't change anything about you, little sis. But I do wish you more brave moments in life. I wish you confindence because you have nothing to be afraid of...especially around your family. We have to love you either way! haha. Great son.
Post a Comment