Friday, August 9, 2013

Eli up north

There is just too much to show and say and look at and think about when it comes to the cottage week. So I'm gonna continue with the theme of a tribute (see previous post of my sister) to show and remember.

So tonight I'm gonna start with Eli.  He had a great week.
Here it is in pictures.






This picture is significant because this is Eli's first sip of soda. He said it was spicy and didn't finish it.  But he smiled big.  














Just a few days ago Eli said "I wish we were on the boat".  I said "yes, the cottage is my favorite place" and Eli said "mine too".  Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Barb said...

JOY! So much wonderful joy oozes out of this boy. Love him.

Lynne said...

love <3

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I wish I was on the boat too Eli. Right now.