Wednesday, August 21, 2013

6 of 15

She is one of my favorites.  She's different.
I love "Samson" (check it out sometime).  It's mellow and RIGHT up my alley.

But I want to share this one, which you might recognize if you have watched any of the series "Orange is the New Black" which is not for the sensitive type. So Mom I don't think you'd like this show too much.

But give the song a chance.  All the way through.  It's different than most of the mellow stuff I've been posting.

3 comments:

Barb said...

LOL I'm on episode 6

gschneider said...

ha ha. Us too! And we both sing along to this song. We need to have an online meeting when we all finish, since we won't be at thanksgiving to chat about it!

Jessica said...

This one doesn't show up on my computer. What's the song and artist? JG