| Uncle Greg showed Eli where the worms live! |
![]() |
| pure little boy joy |
| Liz didn't want to share the sweater or the wine! |
| Eli fell asleep ON Andy. That hasn't happened since Baby-hood. He slept for 45 min-1 hour during the start of the Indy 500! Everyone else was "starting their engines" while Eli was resting his. |
| Charley cheering the horses on. I won almost every race-and luckily Charley bet "with me" on one of them and shared the winnings. |
![]() |
| The clan-ps please excuse andy's big hairy leg right in front of me. Kinda creepy but really-it's his leg not mine! |


3 comments:
Eli is absolutely precious :) great shots!!
Great photos and commentary Rain. Thanks for sharing. Memories are made from moments like these.
LOVE LOVE LOVE that hairy leg. Looks like yours. hahahahaha!
Can you email me this pic so I have it.
And someday soon I am going to keep that little Eli and enjoy him for a long weekend so you can have some "you" time.
Post a Comment