Sunday, June 19, 2011

Two

2 years old today...(Happy Birthday!)



2 years of experience... (Happy Father's Day)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soccer cake looks great. Hope Eli had a happy birthday. Looks so big, no baby left on that sweet face. JG

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Elijah! You are such a joy and you open your parents' eyes to a whole new world of exploration, adventure and wonderment. You know us now, make sentences, explore independently and say "Grandma" lots! I wonder how long you will love trains "Thomas". Many adults continue to love trains all of their lives. Take your time turning three. I love you.

Lynne said...

LOVE the soccer cake!! :)

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Elijah! You are such a joy and you open your parents' eyes to a whole new world of exploration, adventure and wonderment. You know us now, make sentences, explore independently and say "Grandma" lots! I wonder how long you will love trains (Thomas). Many adults continue to love trains all of their lives. Take your time turning three. I love you.

Nora said...

Happy Birthday Eli!! Your soccer cake looks super cool!