Here are some translations for easier viewing:
~His initial jabber to the question "who are you going to go with?" has no explanation.
~yes I do realize I sound like a psycho mom...trying time and time and time again to get him to tell me/us/the world who he is going on the bike ride with
~Around 55 seconds I ask (yes again) who he rides on his bike with and he says something that sounds like "myerr circle". This is his way of saying motorcycle because he heard one outside. He then repeats it 3 or 4 times. So cute to me-his rendition of motorcycle.
~Then he realizes he's on camera---cheese!
~He'll say "love you" to almost anyone. But this makes me giggle because it sounds like he says "love it" instead of love you.
~I ask him who he saw this weekend and he says Kristi-one of his day care ladies-although he didn't see her this last weekend. Then he says "I see jon" (kristi's husband). Then he repeats it again-very confidently: Jon.
~When I say "Baby Sydney?" he answers with House (yes we went to baby sydney's house)
Ok was that too many translations? Was this video even worth it? Andy and I still love it.
5 comments:
Cute little guy! With such an expressive face!
So cute. He looks so big. He looks so serious contemplating your questions. Love it. JG
Just adorable! I love those little early "conversations" :)
I'm in love.
Colleen
ABSOLUTELY worth it!!! lol LOVE it :)
Post a Comment