Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday in Pictures

This weekend:
Ready....Set....Go!
Boys
Beach
Bike
Broom
Bliss
Beautiful weather
Blessed

We had so much fun. I had so much fun.  The Sunday blues haven't hit yet.  There wasn't time for them.  They will probably start creeping up while I lay in the dark listening to the storm coming tonight.  It probably will feel tough to breathe and I'll start to feel anxious and sad.  So I might just keep this blog post popped up on my lap top so I can stare at it and remember the fun we had all weekend and mostly today.

Eli smelled like sun screen all weekend and I loved it.
It prepared me for our vacation up north which isn't for a few months but I always let myself get psyched for weeks in advance. 

This morning we went out on an excursion pretty early.  We got distracted and ended up down by the lake where there was a play ground, seagulls, a lake and sand. (I wasn't prepared for all of this so I didn't shower-just throwing that out there before I post any pictures).  We stopped at Whole Foods and didn't buy a thing-just looked at all the beautiful food.  We came home and played in the backyard.  Ate lunch, took naps and went for a bike ride (Eli's first!).  Eli took a trip to the store with daddy, ate dinner, took a bath where he got scrubbed deep and cleaned up toys. 

Eli is fast asleep in bed.  He spent yesterday with his Roeder side relatives and had quite the day.  He should be exhausted but he is always raring to go in the morning.  I'm so glad he has no such thing as the Sunday blues.










Sorry I didn't do my hair but Andy and I love the sky line in the background

I loved this....Eli did too! (Running and scaring the seagulls)




Thanks for the broom Grandma Barb!


5 comments:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

What an amazing Sunday. We had a good one too. Love that you had a wonderful Sunday! And here's to a quick week so you can get here fast on Friday! Don't forget to pack the Thomas box and tell him he is coming to see Aunt Sarah with the trains!

Colleen said...

Oh My Gosh---I am smiling so huge looking at your wonderful Sunday Pictures!!! What an awesome day!!!!!!
Love that some of it was spur of the moment--makes it that much more special!!!
Colleen

Barb said...

WOW - Love it all and that you and Andy have as much fun as Eli -- seeing the world through his eyes! And all those sea gulls, he must have been in heaven.

Ross Family said...

WOW...that sounds like an AWESOME Sunday!! So happy for you that you did not get the Sunday blues! I love all the pictures. Definitely some pictures worth framing! I love how dad and eli are looking at each other in the last picture. Very cute!! Eli looks so big too. Oh and I love that bike thing...that is super cool. I have never seen one like that. I want the details on it!

Shelley said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Raina! I absolutely love the one of Eli and Andy looking at each other through the chicken cutout, and Eli is in the bike seat (very cool!)