1. Time. This weekend we had no real plans. It was great to get a few things done around the house, stop at a holiday party, buy diapers etc etc. It also allowed me time to make my very first ham and then my first pot of split pea soup. YUM. (Andy loves it too!)
2. Great friends to stop by and watch the Packer game with us! Thank you to Peggy, Jason and Lily for coming over, sharing the game, chatter, kiddo time and apple pie!
3. Knowing I don't have a very busy day tomorrow- It eases me into the work day. I don't fall asleep tonight dreading the "RUN" between patients tomorrow. And Kristi who said she'd bring Eli in for lunch. What else could I ask for on Monday?
4. The excitement of the Holidays! Andy won't let me put up decorations yet, but the xmas music has been played on the radio and at work. The "season" always goes too fast in my eyes.
5.Breakfast in bed. This morning my husband and son (in the Baby Bjorn) woke me up with a plate of 2 eggs, 2 toast and a piece of ham along with juice and 2 vanilla oreos (the cookies that have the vanilla cookie outside have no dairy!). What an AWESOME treat.
6. A chance to laugh until I cry...check out the "video" my sister posted of Andy and I. (funny video)
1 comment:
we were happy to stop by! it was great to see our close good special friends. sad that i coudln't hold elijah..but i would be the same way!! glad your soup turned out the way you wanted it to!! sara-if you read this---the video is HILLLLLLARIOUS!!! pw
Post a Comment