Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Sneeze

This video takes the cake.
This made my night. My week! My year!!!!
We figured out that Elijah LOVES sneezes. He thinks it's so funny. So here is daddy (pretend) sneezing for Eli.
How could this not melt a mommy's heart? We especially love the seriousness that happens at the very end of the video.
Enjoy.

(PS this is not enjoyable without sound on your computer!)



10 comments:

Ross Family said...

This is so PRECIOUS!!!!! I love his laugh, I found myself laughing with him! SO incrediably cute!! I love how andy sneezes, Eli giggles then gets kind of serious until andy sneezes again!!! Love the end with the continous sneezes and giggles!! He is the giggle monster! LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

you're right..the video is totally cute. i love his laugh--it's like so perfect it sounds fake or something. you are one lucky family! that's for sure! i hope you can watch this at work for a pick me up when you need one!
pw

gschneider said...

Hilarious. That kid's getting big. I can't wait to see him over Thanksgiving (and you guys, too, of course)

Anonymous said...

I love him more every day. What a beautiful sound! Adorable as always. JG

Anonymous said...

Wow.............Hey Aunt Pat, did you see this? Get ready for some giggle time coming up really soon! What a wonderful sound to listen to over and over. Love ya Eli, Grandma Barb & Grandpa Bob too

Sarah Wroblewski said...

AWWW! Now that has YouTube written all over it! AWESOME and that you captured it is great! Any stressful moment - you now have your stress relief video! So happy! Hope he sleeps well for you tonight too--all that giggling! Aunt Sarah loves it so much. Night!

Anonymous said...

Am watching it over and over with a huge grin on my face and a little giggle myself here and there! What a fantastic memory!!!!!!!!
Colleen

Nora said...

That is sooo funny!! I love how serious his face gets between each giggle. So cute!!

AK said...

So Cute!!!

Ross Family said...

So Joey is home and I of course needed to share this with him right away!! He had a huge smile on his face the entire time and heard him laughing a couple of times with ELI! I love this so much! What a special little guy!! I could watch this none stop!!