Here is more Eli for those of you who are far away.
Up close and personal.
I wish I had videos like this of myself when I was so young, just trying to figure it all out. So here you go Eli! I love that you are so expressionate, inquisitive and involved!
2 comments:
SO what do I do when I come home tonight...check your blog! I was playing the 1st video, duke was sitting by Joey, he got up & ran by me & put his face to the screen, so cute & funny to me! These videos are so cute, I can't believe he is old enough to sit in the saucer!! I just love the noises and faces he makes with his gummy mouth! Thanks so much for sharing!
lily says her boyfriend is looking extra cute now that he's playing with toys!! he's soooo funny! i love that he's all into looking at the camera during videos! you'll be happy you have all these videos!
pw
Post a Comment