Friday, November 13, 2009

Why the Red?

You may have noticed the background changed...to red! My sister figured out that if I change my background to a solid color people at my work would be able to read the font. In the past my co-workers were only able to view pictures. Now they will be able to read my thoughts too (and then leave comments :))
So why the red? And not blue? or Yellow? My sister actually picked it-but I'll stick with it for now. Merry xmas color! Go Badgers Color. How my face looks when I'm mad! Red-I LOVE YOU! etc etc etc.
Here's a recent video of Eli playing with Daddy. I was trying not to get Andy in it-but he wanted to be part of the show.

3 comments:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Very precious! Love the laugh! I don't have little videos like this of my videos....makes me sad. Those little sounds are only little for so long..and soon I will be able to hear Eli roaring in the background when I call you!

Ross Family said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! That is one of the most precious sounds ever hearing a baby talk and giggle! I was watching it and Duke heard it and jumped up on the couch and watched it with me! So funny! I am thinking he thought Eli was making cute little sounds too!

Anonymous said...

elijah giggling.....priceless!! glad you got it on film!!!
pw