2. A new faucet that doesn't leak- After an hour of going up and down and turning the water on and off....we got the new faucet in. Eli even helped.

3. A fenced in backyard- OH MY GOSH-I couldn't live without it. Bailee has so much fun prancing back there. It is so nice to let her have her space, just open the door and let her out and not worry about her leaving us or getting hit by a car.
4. A closed day care this week-(I know this isn't something you would normally be thankful for) but Eli got special time with all of his grandparents and smiled the whole way through. And slept better too!!
5. Canoleo-a non-dairy margarine- It works great on toast, noodles, garlic bread etc! This is the best non-dairy product that I've found. (Thanks Greg!)
2 comments:
Woo! I always have two tubs in the fridge too afraid to let one run out. This made my day.
Cute post Raina! Love the picture with Andy working with Eli sitting there! I can just picture Andy talking to Eli while he is working! Where was Bailee? Was she outside? Surprised she wasn't there to help! HAHA
Post a Comment