The highlights of the Holiday weekend:
1. Eli's head bobbing in the pool with Andy while I sat and relaxed in the hot tub.

2. A hug and a kiss from Grandpa Casey.

3. A special talk with Uncle Chuck about how he is eating these last few weeks (the dietitian in me!).
4. My dairy free green bean casserole turned out!
5. Crying from laughter during the WHO'S IT game.
6. Group/family photos for both sides of the family.

7. French toast and sausage for breakfast.
8. Bloody Mary's before the BIG meal.
9. Hearing and sharing what we were all thankful for from all the Roeder's.
10. The non-stop TWILIGHT conversation where my sister and brother both got passionate about their opinions on this book/movie. My sister's comments about Jacob were entertaining! (She is a jacob fan and her husband is named Ed-thus the title of this entry).
Watch out turkey-next year Eli is going to gobble you up.
5 comments:
I'll be posting my comments soon, but can never ever do it was well as you kids do!
It was a good time. And yes, my husband's name is Edward - but he was he is my Jacob, because I am a Jacob fan.
I loved all the laughter and I hated feeling so crappy on Sunday morning.
love it!! i've been dying for a new post!! need a pic of the STUFFED turkey!!
eli is all into his feet lately in the pictures!
pw
Ditto Peggy's comment. So excited to see a new post from you. Love eli's thanksgiving onesie! Love that you had a great time with both families.
Colleen
Eli looks so big in his swim trunks!
JG
Post a Comment