Monday, December 28, 2009

Peas Please


Tonight I made some green peas in the steamer. I used the "Rocket" which is like the Bullet but cheaper (per Andy) to puree it up to baby food consistency.
Eli sat in his highchair and went to town! (Ok...he ate less than 1 tsp).


Followed by a bath...his little curly-cue on top of his head melts my heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww!! lily's first food was peas, too!!! what a little cutie! the curly cue reminds me of dairy queen ice cream cones!!! pw

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

That little cutey sure gives you guys a run for your money! Glad you had BIG beers last night. I guess that is why babes are so cute with their little cute curls ....makes all the work worth it. I hope he sleeps good for you tonight. d

Barb said...

I can't wait to see him Thursday! I can't wait for you to get your computer cozy again!