Ok it's time. I have an announcement. I'm scared to tell you all because I'm sure it's going to backfire. Usually when you decide to spill the beans or brag about something "it" no longer happens. Plus, he's getting his molars so anything goes in these next few days or weeks.
What is it you ask?
We're getting a little more sleep. I wouldn't say Hugh is sleeping through the night quite yet. Let's not jump too far ahead of ourselves. But he is definitely sleeping. Sleep-sleeping. And the main thing that has changed is a small, long eared, ultra soft bunny.
I'm sad to say that I don't remember who gave Hughie this bunny friend but I'm OH SO GLAD you did, whoever you are. Goodnight Hugh-Lou.




3 comments:
WONDERFUL! So easy to carry around by the ear to isn't he?! Glad for him.
Awe so sweet!! Izzy has a dog named Hank and a blanket she can not be without ever!! It is cute! Here is to hoping Hugh continues to sleep better and better for you guys!!!
Love when they pick something. I always tried to pick something for them but the boys never really attached to much. Syd on the other hand is loving that small red Wisconsin bear from Emma this Xmas. Drives me nuts when we have to find. Red. Bear. Hahahaha
Love that Hugh. Love that he's sleeping better.
Post a Comment