Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter 2013








Things to know about our Easter--

It was low key and I loved it.
We attempted church the night before but we had the time wrong. It was one of those-all dressed up and no where to go moments.




you know...mom of 2 doesn't always get to dry hair before going out. 




We hosted my parents, my aunt and Emma (Hugh's godmother).  It was a great group.
I felt really organized until the day before.  Then I was calm until about an hour or 2 before.
The Easter Bunny hid real eggs all over the house.  Hugh found one, Eli all the others.



The bunny also left a basket with some treats and hid plastic eggs in the backyard (Filled with fake bugs, coins for piggy banks and candy).
We are still munching on Easter Candy. 
I've decided I'm a much bigger fan of Easter than I knew. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I love these 2 blogs but the photo of Emma with the boys is PRICELESS. All photos are wonderful. Barb