Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sweet

 

The boys enjoyed a sweet treat today.  He doesn't take after me in very many ways but Eli did pick out the donut that I would have chosen.  But then when we got it to the table he said "I want the whole donut" and I said "You may have the whole donut" and he said "No there is no hole in my donut". Awww there were just too many to choose from.




Maybe you noticed he brought his friend Yoshi along.  He didn't share with Yoshi. 





Yes Hughie got in on that action too. And don't you worry, the dietitian mom didn't make him eat just oranges (as in the above picture). He got a few bites of Andy's apple fritter. 


Contest: Who can bring me a white long john donut that is gluten free and tastes like the real thing??-I'll give the winner a box of donuts or bagels of their choice.  Good luck.   

3 comments:

Barb said...

I will work on this contest but you won't let me eat the prize anyway. My favorite are white frosted long johns. Did he eat the whole thing?

Jessica said...

Where have you tried to get GF donuts? JG

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

I'm all in. ALL in!
Love that yoshi came along for the adventure!
Pw