I did it.
Set the goal-check.
Complete the goal-check.
I'm proud of myself. I guess I still can accomplish things, like blogging every day for a week.
Maybe I'm just tired. I should be so excited because the sun was out and we had a really fun filled day with some great friends. Monday's aren't so bad are they? We are lucky to have a fresh start. Another week in our short life. We are healthy. We are dry under our little roof. And I will get through tomorrow and sit down to have dinner with my boys in no time at all. And there is beauty in the world. And it's all around us. Close enough to touch and take pictures of.
I could say more but I won't. I'm going to shut off the computer and enjoy the last few hours of the weekend. But I'll leave you with a few of my favorite shots from our outing to the beach.

1 comment:
What a great goal. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that the stuff that takes five minutes to do (and last a lifetime!), are more important than our to-do lists, laundry piles and that nights home cooked meal! It's been fun watching your week go by!
Pw
Post a Comment