On Friday it was still yucko out but I was given some activity ideas from good ol' For the Love of Naps.
Because Eli is a boy I won't call it a fashion show, instead I sent Eli "shopping". I sat in the dining room and put him in the living room with an assortment of clothes and accessories. He was told to go shopping and put 2 things on and then come in for a picture.
(Disclaimer- Eil dressed himself Friday morning. Therefore his very stylish jersey (I hate jerseys) is on inside out-it only enhances his crazy outfits.)
Meanwhile Hugh complained enough for all of us. He just can't wait patiently for good weather anymore-he wants to go outside.
When he really couldn't get his act together I realized he had a fever and wasn't feeling well. Sorry Hugh.
But-today he is a whole new man. A daring one at that. He won't sit down on his new little chair. He is kinda creepy about it too. I'll be cutting vegetables at the counter and realize he is quiet. Too quiet. So when I spin around to see what trouble he is in, this is what I see: Just standing there, silently staring at me. (I'm not sure how long he quietly stood there, but he did it 4 or 5 times until I decided to take a picture).
This is dangerous so I am going to blame cousin Syd for his daredevil skills (I hope you know I'm smiling at you For the love of naps. Thanks for the activity ideas at least. Ha ha!)







3 comments:
There ya go! That looks like a fun filled HOUR. It did last an hour right? Hahaha. I bet 20 min if you were lucky.
Looks like a happy kiddo!
Love all the pictures of Eli dressed up!! What a fun idea!!! I have been hearing how terrible your weather has been!! Hoping Mr. Sun will make an appearance for you guys and stay awhile!!!
Also Hugh is sooooooo cute even with a cranky face!!!
Post a Comment