Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blog Challenge

I'm challenging myself.  This is me-stepping outside of my box.  Now that I've announced it you can hold me accountable.  I am going to try to post 7 days in a row.  If I can accomplish this, I may extend it to a whole month.  Even if it's just a picture, a quote or a ramble about my day.  I want to make more of an effort to post.  Wish me luck.  And if you have a blog-join me in on the challenge. I love to read new posts before I go to bed every night!

Tonight I'm going to just post some pictures from the last few days.

Hughie after a bath

Bubble time


I love when Bailee acts protective of the napping boy behind the door

Eli says "He's my best bud"

See ya every day this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Hughie's hair after a bath! :)

Lynne said...

this makes me smile :)