Thursday, October 4, 2012

My new obsession



I don't get obsessed and wrapped up in too many things.  It's just not my style. So I'm betting my little obession I'm admitting to today is not even close to as in depth as your obesssion that you have goin' on.  Sometimes I wish I had something that I spent hours on. Something that just clicks with me and my personality. I feel like a really dry person. Nobody wants to talk to me about anything except beign gluten free or being a mom. But that is not the only thing within me. Things make my heart race. Things make me wonder, question, think, ponder. But as a mother, those things usually take the back burner. But here I am. Pushing through. Being Raina. Sharing something with you. I know I've shared this song before, but I feel a small obsession with this artist. I don't know a thing about him. Nothing. I don't even really like how he looks. But I do love how he sounds. Especially accoustic. And oh my goodness....if someone sang to me with some type of passion-like his or not like his-I can't even finish this statement! (Just like Andy did at our wedding). I'm currently in the process of listening to all of his music. But I'm sharing 2 versions of my favorite song. Which is your favorite? Mine is this next one. (don't stare at the video, just continue on with whatever you are doing and listen.)

2 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I will talk about anything with you...but can't think of anything else. JUST KIDDING. haha. love this song.

Unknown said...

Andy is a singer?