Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Don't Look Away



Don't give this boy a single second. He'll get into it all.


PURE joy when he got in the art drawers and dumped all 24 of the colored pencils.  Success!


PLEASE ignore the huge pile of laundry in the background

I haven't done this very often...but his soft squishy skin is too lovable to not just let him be nudey boy.  But...as soon as I took my eyes off for a single second (ok it was probably 2 minutes) he peed.  Atta Boy!


Life is changing. Gotta stay on my toes. (I'm not super stoked that Eli learning to "tattle" on his brother but it is kinda cute "Maaaaaaama Hughie peed!").

** Side note-Hugh is napping while I post this-therefore you can stop wondering what he is getting into while I blog!

1 comment:

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

i was lucky enough to quietly sneak a laugh with hughie over this one last night! i told him to keep it up. keep being curious and cute and feisty. i love that..and hughie lou!
pw