Thursday, May 17, 2012

Images from travels

A few weeks ago my boys and I traveled far and wide to visit my sister and her family.  My mom came along for the ride, to help it all go smoother and to spend some time with her grandchildren and daughters.
I never made time to post about the trip, therefore I'm just going to share my images.  A few of my favorite things about the trip were:

-Everyone made it very easy for me to be gluten free
-Sydney was interested in Hughie, the car seat and Hughies nuk
-Eli got some alone time with Uncle Ed after a nap while we dress shopped (well the other kids were there too, but I heard uncle ed had to change Eli's diaper.)
-Hughie slept awesome while were there.  Eli did too!  That made it so much easier on me and Aunt Sarah got to her exercise class.
-Eli got to spend time showing his "big" cousins his Trains, Diggers, Planes and fire trucks app on the ipad
-First episode of Downton Abbey with Grandma Barb
-Happy Hour with the neighbors and trains outside
-We saw a huge helicopter flying right above the house-wow
-Eli and Grandma had some bonding time while I nursed Hugh in the car

Here are some images...



What are they looking at? Eli is so excited...

Look at that helicopter!





How can we not want to get back in the car and go right back????

No comments: