Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Double Rainbow

Have you seen this video?

For some reason I missed it when it was popular.

But a friend introduced it to me the other day and I got a real good laugh out of it.  I'm not even sure why it is so very funny.  I just find many of his emotional statements to be hilarious.

I also couldn't believe it was real or that he was serious.

Andy didn't think it was as funny as I did.  This sort of perplexed me as he enjoys "stupid" comedy much more than me.  He finds things such as "Anchorman" funny and I usually don't.  But this.....this got some laughter tears and I needed it that day.

2 comments:

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

Hilarious! I can't believe he was crying and thought it was so intense! Ha. I laughed til I cried!
Pw

Sarah Wroblewski said...

I chuckled. But didn't laugh til I cried. I will show Ed tonight. If he will let me. He usually rolls his eyes at the things I have to show him. But I know deep down he loves them. haha.