Thursday, May 24, 2012

3 months


You made it to 3 months.  I can't believe how big you are and how mature you seem to me.


2 nights ago you slept through the night.  It took me by surprise and I was so proud of you.

You are passionate about your thumb.  You still take the nuk, but man you are starving for that thumb.




You have long, lean, kicking legs.  They are strong.  Beautiful rolls.  Keep 'em coming!



You are still a really mellow fellow. Pretty easy to figure out and easy to soothe.


Your giggle is contagious.  Together we can conquer anything, right?  I am at my happiest and you are such a big part of that.  Hugh-to-the-Lou   (our favorite nickname for you). 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie pie! I love that he's getting little cheeks! You, me and D all seem to have super mellow second babies...doesn't it make you wonder if YOU are the more mellow one?! Makes me wonder that for sure! :)
Theresa

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

He is adorable. I feel like I didn't hold him enough last weekend. boo :(
He looks soooo cute in that first picture. Glad he is sporting those leg warmers. So wish I had those stickers for Miss Syd.