Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Block

I have blogging block. 
I have a ton to write.
Tons of blog posts have been swirling my brain, throbbing in my finger tips.
But a few nights ago, I started one of those blogs and it got deleted before I was able to post it.
Again.
It deleted my draft and while it was deleting I was still typing.  And when I looked up it saved within 20 seconds.
Meaning when I went to the drafts section to pull it back up, all that popped up was half of that last word I was typing.
I got so mad that I pouted (am still pouting) and I haven't been able to collect my thoughts.
I haven't been able to write anything.

And I've been a bit busy...errrr sick...errr tired.  Either way, I'm coming back.  I have updates. I have things to say! Words to type. Ideas to throw out there.
So don't you worry.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Save save save often, on your own, don't trust that automatic save! Or, compose your blog in word and then copy it over. Same thing has happened to me and I HATE IT too.