Or like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
As classic as the first word, first step or first win at a sporting event.
As classic as "Celebration" and "YMCA" playing at a wedding.
As normal as turkey and stuffing on Thanksgiving day and a red heart on Valentines day.
The same type of classic as when you open your mouth in surprise when the water balloon breaks on you and yes it's cold.
Every mom probably has this picture. Every mom probably laughed at this classic moment. Every dad probably called mom into the room and said "grab the camera. It's that classic moment time!"
![]() |
| Mom, I'm wearing your shoes! |

4 comments:
Awesomely CLASSIC! I agree. So very special.
i love it and yes....CLASSIC! we're waiting on connor to do this, because you're right...we already have this CLASSIC picture of the bird! interesting enough...lily was wearing DADDY'S shoes (like Elijah wearing MOMMY'S shoes)!!!
pw
You are probably right that every kids gets caught like this on camera....doesn't make it any less cute though!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love it!!!!
I hope this classic moment happens again and again and again for you!!!!
Colleen
Post a Comment