Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sluuuurp

My favorite meal to make (because it is so easy and yummy) has always been spaghetti.  Now that I'm following a gluten free diet it's been more difficult.  We have to make 2 pans of noodles, 1 pan of sauce (if we're lucky and the sauce is gluten free) and one pan of vegetables.  So we got all 4 burners cooking folks.  And we have 4 different spoons going (one for each of the 2 noodles, one for the veggies and one for the sauce). Akkkk. It just makes for a lot of dishes and hotness in the kitchen.  Tonight I wasn't happy with the gf noodles I made so I threw on another brand of noodles and tried to mix them.  Honestly-spaghetti s not as yummy to me as it used to be-but it's doable.  However-tonight was the 1st time that Eli LOVED it.
Watch and learn.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Cute that he tries with the fork then goes into to finish things off with his hand--that's how I am with chopsticks! So fun to watch! Thanks for capturing this and sharing!
Colleen

Unknown said...

I love that he was trying so hard for that one noodle but didn't give up! So cute :)

Nora said...

So cute! He's really quite handy with that fork :)

Barb said...

Love it, love it, I should have watched this over and over last night instead of TV at 7 pm.

Anonymous said...

hilarious. i love that you can hear andy laughing in the background. the look when he realized he had one big long noodle was priceless!
pw

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Very fun! Love how he lit up when he saw the loooong noodle. I always cut my boy's noodles up. Sydney is getting some long noodles this time around :)

Lynne said...

love it! i had spaghetti tonight for supper- wasn't near as fun or as cute as watching Eli eat it :)

Jessica said...

Precious. What a little sweetie, give him a hug for me.