A few things made my day better.
1. An email from another prego friend-just fun to get an update and hear how she's doing
2. Andy took Eli Christmas shopping tonight and I got to relax for 1-2 hours. I made gluten free pancakes for dinner for myself, cleaned the kitchen and read my book. It was bliss and just what I needed. Andy is awesome. I still got to play with Eli for an hour before I got to rock him to bed.
3. This-sent to me from someone who knew how hard of a day I had. She found it on pinterest.com
It pretty much summed up how I felt all day.

I hope nobody thinks I'm a bad person for thinking this is funny.
Come on...admit it-you've had those days.
4 comments:
glad you got your time.
tomorrow you will rock! I can feel it.
Raina, have I ever told you that I LOVE your blog? You always seem so honest and willing to say when things are great AND when they stink. And you are definitely not alone in thinking that's funny too!
T
Sorry you had a crummy day. I've been there and think that the sign about a high five is AWESOME!
Lucky you to have a husband that will take your son shopping so you can just have some time.....bliss!
Colleen
lol funny sign! hope you're having a better day and glad you got some time to yourself! tyrone watched tylin last night so i could go do dinner with a friend which was wonderful :)
Post a Comment