Christmas has come but it hasn't gone in our house. We will continue to celebrate this coming weekend. This will be our third weekend of christmasing. More of those posts to come....
Throughout it all I have continued to cook away-making those baby cheeks more round and promoting some possible hair growth on our little peanuts head.
There are not many moments I can forget that this sweet lil bean is there in my belly. I have so many pregnant woes....but that's also for another post.
The news is that I had an ultrasound last week. We did NOT find out the sex of the baby...I know most of you are wondering if I got a sneak peak.
The baby has his/her head down-very far down. The ultrasound tech was wondering if I was feeling a lot of pressure and that answer is YES. Now I know what I'm feeling with each movement (hands, legs, butt etc).
The main reason we had the ultrasound was to check the growth of the baby. The big news is that the baby is in the 50 th %ile. Average. Wow!! This is so exciting to us. Eli has never been above the 5 th %ile and we've always had a hard time coming to grips with this and wondered what to do. And although we've always been concerned and struggled with wondering the cause, we have been in love with that little boy from day 1. I'm so looking forward to expanding that love to another child. I feel truly blessed to get the chance to be a mother again and there are so many aspects I'm excited about.
There is a chance that the baby could still have a growth issue since I have 7 weeks to go. But chances are-the baby would not decrease so much in size that it would be an issue. If things continue the way they are, the guess was a 7 lb baby. What a dream. Perfect. I'm much more confident now and so very grateful to have a sense of relief over size worries.
We didn't get any good pictures this time but the baby had one hand up on his/her forehead and that is why I can feel those fingers moving so low, almost like a piano keyboard. I hope he or she is happy, healthy and full (not hungry) in there!!!
3 comments:
Wonderful baby/mother post. Time will fly now with your active little peanut. You are taking such good care of him/her.
Not much time left now!!! And what great news to hear you say that your nerves have been calmed. That is amazing!! Reassurance is priceless, huh?! Can't wait to hold and snuggle that little person!! Just keep growing for now kiddo!
Pw
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee. Such great news. Can't wait to hold that little peanut.
Post a Comment