Friday, December 30, 2011

Santa # 2

Here is Eli's letter to Santa-directly from his mouth. (He cried when I told him he couldn't eat Santa's cookies).


We found a gift for a name draw we did 2 weekends ago under our tree when we were organizing things.  Oops. A late gift is sometimes fun right Liz?  This year under our tree are gifts to and from each other-for all 3 of us.  We finished wrapping gifts for Eli tonight.  Things not wrapped were brought from Santa.  Eli is also getting a stocking full of goodies which includes 2 more pairs of Thomas the Train underwear (see 3 pair sitting in front of the tree).  We think he'll be oh-so-very excited.

Look who is sitting in front of the tree!!


Just a closer look.....I can't wait until he's wearing these!



I specifically love (and not trying to hide) the fact that our star is drooping to one side.  Our tree is dry, has been up for a while but is loved. 
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Magical! Great photos and I also love your star. Hope there are a couple of things Santa brings for baby newbie!??! I just looked at all the pics over and over. Merry Christmas you all and Bailee too. Eli's letter to Santa is GREAT!

Lynne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! LOVE the letter to Santa from Eli! and LOVE the pictures of the tree with all the presents!! We didn't do a tree in our house this year since we were gone for so much of it, but next year I think Tylin will enjoy it a little bit more and I hope it will be as special as your Christmas looked to be! this made me happy and smile :) thanks Raina!!

Jessica said...

Great idea with the Santa letter with the cookies. Your tree picture turned out beautiful, ours is all fuzzy. Hope the day was everything you hoped for.

Nora said...

I love Eli's letter to Santa too! What a great keepsake! I think I'm going to have to start doing that with my boys. Did Santa come through with the paper? :)

Liz said...

That letter is just TOOO CUTE! Ohmigoodness, we were cracking up even the third time we read it. Glad to hear the rest of your celebrations were wonderful!